[kdepim-users] KMail not showing content of older email unless I go menu View-View Source

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:16:09 GMT 2014

On Tuesday December 02 2014 13:39:21 O. Sinclair wrote:

>Anyone have any idea how I might get them to show in KMail as mail,
>not "source" and not only via webmail client to server??

I'm tempted to suggest to downgrade to KDE PIM 4.13,3 but you might want to try to "vacuum" your akonadi DB first:
in a terminal, type

#> akonadictl fsck
#> akonadictl vacuum

I'm not perfectly clear on whether the vacuum command already does an fsck but it seems a good idea to do a health check on something before starting to do a spring-clean.

R.