[kdepim-users] KDE 4.13.3 Kmail POP . Leave mail on server option

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Sun Aug 10 21:48:08 BST 2014

Hi,
I have recently upgraded my installation to KDE-4.13 and I have found that the
support for POP servers to leave messages on the originating server is now
failing with a message saying that the server does not support individual
message numbers. Previously there was not a problem with this issue because
although I got a message saying that leaving messages on the server may not
work, it did actually function.  It's clear that something has changed or is
broken as the mail server itself has not been changed. Previously it seemed
that kmail may have stored a list of messages in a local file to use as a
reference to determine which messages had been downloaded.
I badly need this feature to work has it bee removed? Can it be re-enabled?
Best,
Colin Close