[kdepim-users] Use Office365.com from Kontact/KDEPIM 4.13.x

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Mon Aug 4 08:24:48 BST 2014

On Sunday, 2014-08-03, 18:02:12, O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 03/08/2014 15:46, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 23:35:43, Luis Felipe Tabera wrote:
> >> Very useful tip!
> >
> > Indeed! Same goes for your info :)
> >
> > Would either of you consider adding that to the KDE UserBase Wiki?
> >
> > https://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials/en#Kontact
>
> Done:
> https://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials/Kontact/Office365

Fantastic, thanks!

> any corrections or suggested improvements are welcome

Maybe a small table of contents sort of thing?
E.g.

* Mail
* Contacts
* Calendar

and a section for each?

I think it would also make it slightly more readable if the link targets would
not be the link text as well, e.g. have "shell installer" be the link text for
http://davmail.sourceforge.net/download.html

And maybe using the <menuchoice>Menutext</menuchoice> when describing UI
steps.

Any, it is a wiki, anyone can improve the formatting, what matters is the new
content :)

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring