[kdepim-users] Use Office365.com from Kontact/KDEPIM 4.13.x

Nina Steiger aldebarab at gmx.net
Mon Aug 4 06:44:59 BST 2014

Hello,

at first: thank you for writing this good tutorial.

But fetching mails via exchange imap may cause some trouble with invitations.

At least i had some trouble with outlook invitations via Exchange imap: the
mails only contained  the URL to office365 Online Calendar. (the reason for this
may be due our companies outlook configuration not to send invitations in ical
format to addresses of our mail domain)

imap via davmail in contrast fetches the complete ical entry so that I am able
to accept invitations in kmail and transfer it to my calendar.

What are your experiences?