[kdepim-users] KMail 4.13 upgrade: check for new mails minimum every 5 minutes?

Benedikt Engelhard be at benedikt-engelhard.de
Sat Apr 19 13:10:00 BST 2014

Hi,

I've upgraded my Kubuntu to 14.04 and now have KMail 4.13.

I had to delete my Akonadi directory and do some of my configuration (yet)
again, but I'm delighted that ALL my mails got indexed in almost realtime and
were instant searchable (and I could *find* emails with the search, too!) :)
So, kudos to the developers, Baloo seems to work much much better!

Anyway, I have an IMAP-Account, since push does not seem to work, I had set to
check mails every minute. With 4.13 the lowest value for checking the inbox is
5 (Five!) Minutes. The control doesn't allow me to enter a lower value.
How do I change that from a 5 to a 1 minute interval?

Greetings,
 Ben