[kdepim-users] KMail multiple selection?

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Mon Apr 7 20:42:49 BST 2014

Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> I just noticed I can't select multiple emails on 4.12.3.
>
> Have I accidentally checked on/off some setting, or is that a
> regression?

Do you mean selecting with shift+left/right keys? That would be
available at "Settings" -> "Configure Shortcuts ...". Find the entries
for "Extend Selection to Next Message" (Shift+Right) and "Extend
Selection to Previous Message" (Shift+Left). I can't check it at 4.12.3
though, but at 4.12.97 it works as it has always worked.

Nils