[kdepim-users] No indexed mails

Jörg Schaible Joerg.Schaible at scalaris.com
Thu Sep 26 08:15:04 BST 2013

Hi folks,

last week Nepomuk finally broke down (different story) and I had to delete
.kde/share/apps/nepomuk.

Since then my system (Gentoo/KDE 4.10.5) starts to behave normally again,
files get indexed and KMail is usable again - except that I cannot search in
my mails. When I force a reindex for a local KMail folder, all I see are
such exemplary lines in .xsession_errors:

============== %< ============
akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(6632) ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were
fetched:  0 100
akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(6632) ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were
fetched:  0 100
akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(6632) ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were
fetched:  0 55

A check with nepomukpimindexerutility verifies that actually *nothing* of
PIM is indexed.

Has somebody a clue how to fix this?

Cheers,
Jörg