[kdepim-users] After using Kmail 1 in the latest Kubuntu for two months

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 7 22:24:45 BST 2013

On Sat 07 Sep 2013 17:38:31 NZST +1200, O. Sinclair wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback! For me the few problems I have are not
> enough to warrant returning to KMail1

I must have filed about a dozen bug reports in the first month of using
kmail 2. I can't rate that as "few problems". kmail1 (and calendar etc)
also has too many usability problems which obviously will remain.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann			is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.