[kdepim-users] After using Kmail 1 in the latest Kubuntu for two months

Antonio asmond at gmx.com
Mon Sep 2 11:57:34 BST 2013

Hi everyone!

It's been more than two months since O. Sinclair wrote in that list that Kmail
1 (*) could be used in the latest Kubuntu, and I wrote that I was going to use
it and that "I'll try it some more time before giving a more definitive
report."

Well, the results are that, apart from seeing some untranslated strings, Kmail
1 works OK.

While certain bugs of  Kmail 2 / Akonadi / Nepomuk are being classified as bugs
and solved (keep it up!), the work can be performed as always.

Thanks!

(*) https://launchpad.net/~pali/+archive/kdepim-noakonadi