[kdepim-users] CardDAV Categories and KAddressbook

soja-kde at aries.uberspace.de soja-kde at aries.uberspace.de
Wed Oct 23 09:54:46 BST 2013

Hello,

I tried recently to synchronise my contacts between different devices
via cardDAV.
My contacts are grouped with tags like family, business, etc.
While the groups work fine on my phone and on the webclient they don't
show up in Kontact.
And to be more precise, only the contacts which are NOT assigned to a
group show up in Kontact.

I couldn't find any option in Akonadi or Kontact, I would guess solves
the problem. Has anyone stumbled over this issue before?

Best regards,

    Jan