[kdepim-users] No indexed mails

Luis Felipe Tabera lftabera at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 9 09:26:10 BST 2013

On Wednesday October 9 2013 09:27:49 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(6632) ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were
> > fetched:  0 55
> > ============== %< ============
> >
> > A check with nepomukpimindexerutility verifies that actually *nothing* of
> > PIM is indexed.
> >
> > Has somebody a clue how to fix this?
>
> What does Akonadiconsole say about it?
>
> Does it help to restart nepomuk feeder with it?
>
> Thanks,

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem. Search did not work. Now, checking the logs I
realize that I have the same errors as Jörg, Never heard of
nepomukpimindexerutility but it shows that no mail is indexed.

If I try to index or re-index a single mail from a local folder I get

nepomukpimindexerutility(16345) ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were
fetched:  0 1

Restarting the nepomuk feeder in akonadiconsole only throws a lot of
ItemQueue::fetchJobResult complains. Somehow it seems that mails do not reach
nepomuk.

Best,

Luis