[kdepim-users] Kdepim 4.11.2 does not display calendar events from my owncloud calendars

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Oct 25 09:41:50 BST 2013

On Friday 25 October 2013 07:39:40 Anders Lund wrote:
> On Torsdag den 24. oktober 2013 20:09:43, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 October 2013 18:24:24 Anders Lund wrote:
> > > My calendars are in owncloud, where events are visible, as are they on
> > > my android device using a caldavsync app.
> >
> > Now that you mention it, I experience the same - at least on my laptop I
> > only see birthdays in my calendar.
> >
> > If you find or file an issue for this, please post the link here.

After recreating the group DAV agent my events reappeared. I'm on a flaky
connection and generally Akonadi agents aren't good at dealing with network
outages.

> I think my problem may be in the owncloud end, so I will wait. Appearently,
> owncoloud is exceeding my memory limit on the server, when answering to this
> request. I am considering a downgrade.

Which oC version? CalDAV code hasn't changed much until 6.0 where I added
contact birthdays calendar, which works fine here btw.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus