[kdepim-users] "Calendars Side by side" view stopped working

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Oct 16 09:17:28 BST 2013

Hi all,

after adding all Kolab v2 accounts I intended to use to Kontact, I had a look
at the different calendar views and noticed that in "Merged calendar" view,
everything is fine and I get to see all events from all three accounts.
However, when I switch to "Calendars Side by side", I only get a scale with
the hours on the left side - and the rest of the view stays grey (just like
the background). No calendar to be seen.

I think I had that working at some point before I lost the Calendar folder of
one of the accounts (see other mails), but it has stopped working now.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Thomas