[kdepim-users] akregator uses 100% cpu with akonadi upgrade

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Thu Oct 10 05:08:57 BST 2013

Hi all,

On arch linux, a recent update pulled in akonadi 1.10.3 and with that,
akregator(4.11.2) has started consuming 100% CPU and is totally unresponsive.

Its something about the feeds. If I remove the feeds and start with the
vanilla one, it works fine. But importing the feeds reverts it to the same
unresponsive state.

Since my I track quite a few feeds(about 100 or so), its quite impossible to
bisect the problem further.

Has anybody else seen this? googling isn't turning up anything.

Should I file a bug for the same?
--
Regards
 Shridhar