[kdepim-users] How to email to a list of people?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Fri Nov 15 12:17:28 GMT 2013

Am Freitag, 15. November 2013, 12:46:36 schrieb Michel Pitermann:
> So, is there another means ?  Thanks for your reply anyway.

what is your kmail version ?
(I ask this because the broken mail-to-list/group function was a frequently
recurring bug in kmail until 4.11.1, at least for me, it works since then as
expected: just put the group name in the 'To' field and upon send it will
expand to all addresses in the group as expected)

Werner