[kdepim-users] (kmail2 woes) was me too

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:39:56 BST 2013

On 25/05/2013 12:16, huw wrote:
> (Apologies for top-posting; I'm forced to use Windows and its default
> mail client at the moment and I don't know how to configure it)
>
> I recall, now, why I didn't install Chakra before.  After booting from
> the USB stick it couldn't see my hard disks, leaving me only with the
> option to install to the stick.  However it looks like an excellent
> distro and I'm determined to get it working this time, so I've asked for
> help on the support forum.  If all else fails, I'll try Arch.
>
> Thanks again for the suggestion!

You are welcome - if it supported a few more gtk applications I would
move myself as Kubuntu is gettin more and more "kinks". As an example I
can not upgrade to 13.04 as it (kernel rather) does not recognise
vga-switcheroo and amd catalyst does not work for my hybrid card. And my
wifi is messed up... and a few other things.

To note however: on 12.10 I am a happy puppy. But I like the CONCEPT
Chakra is pushing