[kdepim-users] Akonadi session error

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Mon May 13 22:16:23 BST 2013

Hi to all,

In some time when I test through akonadi configuration module the status of the
akonadi server when runs, I have constantly current akonadi server error which
is this:

"Cannot connect to agent instance with identifier 'akonadi_imap_resource_0',
error message: 'Could not get owner of name
'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_imap_resource_0': no such name'"
Error during executing query "UPDATE PimItemTable SET rev = :0, remoteId = :1,
remoteRevision = :2, collectionId = :3, mimeTypeId = :4, datetime = :5, atime
= :6, dirty = :7, size = :8 WHERE ( id = :9 )" :  "Deadlock found when trying
to get lock; try restarting transaction QMYSQL3: Unable to execute statement"
Error during executing query "UPDATE PimItemTable SET atime = :0 WHERE ( (
PimItemTable.id = :1 ) )" :  "Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try
restarting transaction QMYSQL3: Unable to execute statement"

All resources, incl. the stated above IMAP resource seem to work fine.

This happened ever since 4.10 and I have it even in the recent update of
4.10.3. Running Kubuntu 12.04.2

Thanks for any ideas.
gk