[kdepim-users] kde-pim hopeless?

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:41:34 BST 2013

On 08/05/2013 16:54, Maurice Batey wrote:
> On Wed, 08 May 2013 08:00:23 +0200, O. Sinclair wrote:
>
>> the akonadi-nepomuk-feeder agent needs to be manually started on every
>> login/boot.
>> Use Akonadiconsole or script to do that and you should get
>> better results.
>
>     How does one do that, please?

install akonadiconsole if it is not installed, run it after login. Find
the feeder and press button restart.

scripts can be put somewhere in you home folder system, made executable
and modified for your system. Then use System Settings, Startup/Shutdown
module to point to the script.

I have attached scripts in an earlier mail.

/Sinclair