[kdepim-users] Can't import calendar

huw huw at synapticsilence.net
Tue May 7 18:51:04 BST 2013

> Could there be a permission problem or space issue that prevents creating
> the file?  Taken literally it is a file creation error.
> Ross

Hi Ross

Thank you for your reply.  I can't see why it might be a permissions issue;
the file is owned by me and its group is set to my group.  Can you
elaborate on the space issue?  It's a tiny file...

The error message (such as it is) is baffling to me; the file already
exists, I just want Kontact to import it.

If anyone else can chime in with any advice I'd be very grateful.

Kind regards,
Huw