[kdepim-users] Reading Google's calendar

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri May 24 22:52:37 BST 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 03:54:19 PM Anne Wilson wrote:
> 've just set up Kontact on Mageia 3.  My Google mail is being
> collected, but I am unable to activate the Google calendar resource.
> The error message says
>
> Requested resource is forbidden
> Google replied 'Insufficient Permission'
>
> I can't see any place to set the password, so assumed that if I'm
> logged in for mail it would accept that.  What have I missed?

     *  Right click the Google Calender resource in Kontact (or AkonadiConsole)
     *  Calender Properties
     *  "Google Calendars and Tasks"
     *  Add Account
     *  This brings an embedded web page for logging on to your google account
     *  Grant access to your google claendars and tasks

If you're alreasdy done the above I'd suggest removing the calendar and re-adding it.

--
Lindsay