[kdepim-users] Messages skip Filter on mails coming to Inbox

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Thu Mar 7 01:59:28 GMT 2013

On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 02:25:03 PM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> Was it indexing the same files over and over? there was a bug with malformed
> meta data breaking the parser.
>
> The good news is that both issues have been fixed in 4.10.1 :)
>
> Maybe this time will be the sweet spot.

Upgraded and am running:

Qt: 4.8.2
KDE Development Platform: 4.10.1
Kontact: 4.10.1

I rebooted an hour and a half ago and virtuoso-t has consumed 50 minutes of
CPU.  Summing the top 4 cpu time consumers (virtuoso-t, 2 copies of
nepomukservicestub and dbus-daemon) gets me pretty close to the 90 minutes
since booting.

Oh, and search still isn't working.  It seems to find text in a subject line
but not in the body of the message.  This seems to be true with old message
and messages received since the upgrade.

The filters I have to delete some messages are not deleting but the later filter
is moving the found messages into the right folder (showing that the messages
are being processed through filters that move but the one that performs the
delete is not).  The filters do delete if I select messages and "apply all
filters".

I don't think this is the sweet spot.  It's actually regressed quite a bit
from 4.9.