[kdepim-users] "Failed to retrieve resource collection"

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 21:10:37 GMT 2013

Anyone else getting that error? My KMail started giving me that error
after upgrading to 4.9.5 this morning and is still giving me that
error on 4.10.1. :(

Now KMail won't even run... I run Akonadictl from a command prompt (in
a konsole window) and get a LOT of those error messages! I've filed a
bug report, but I don't know when/if anyone will bother to fix it! If
I knew how to code I'd volunteer to help, but I don't! :(