[kdepim-users] Google calendar is not working any more

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:59:21 GMT 2013

Actually I am on Kubuntu 12.04.02 with all updates from one and the same
repository.
gk

On Monday 18 March 2013 15:17:05 Chris Glasoe wrote:

One thing I have found helps is making sure that you have coordinated all of
your repositories for KDE and Qt.  I use OpenSuSE 12.2 and KDE 4.10.

The simplest fix can be just making sure you are getting all of the correct
releases from the same place.

I will go as far as saying that the majority of the suggestions to fix this
issue will eventually lead to a fix but before you follow those rabbit trails
check to make sure you are pulling all of the KDE and related material from
one repository.

Chris