[kdepim-users] location of files in kds-pim 4.9.5?

Antonio asmond at terra.com
Tue Mar 12 12:39:27 GMT 2013

Hello:

> I've got a fresh install of Fedora 18 with kmail 4.9.5. I'd like to move
> my whole kmail folder from the previous installation, on a different hard
> disk, to this fresh kmail. I don't know where the appropriate place would
> be. Is the location of kmail's files documented somewhere? and will
> someone please refer me?

I can't help you much, but as nobody answered you, I'll have to tell  what I
know:

These web pages may help you:

- Transfer mail and settings to another computer (or another user account on
the same machine)
http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips#Migration

- Clean start after a failed migration
http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips#Clean_start_after_a_failed_migration

Please, tell us how did it go. If any information is not right, somebody can
change the FAQ.