[kdepim-users] Network Problem 4.10

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 09:51:25 BST 2013

On Wednesday 26 of June 2013 10:37:10 Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a bad Problem with KMail, on my system it is not possible to restart
> KMail after I have a Network break (stop).
>
> All other Program found the Network again, after the Network is up again,
> but KMail can't reconnect.
>
> I have to close the user and relogin the user, then "normal"  Kmail is
> connecting same time I have to reboot?
>
> Have any a hint what I can do?

Hi,

Usually just hitting the "Check mail" button in KMail should automatically
throw all your mail accounts online (if the network is available). If that
does not happen, you can try restarting Akonadi from System Settings ->Akonadi
Configuration -> Server Configuration -> Restart. That should do it :)

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348