[kdepim-users] KDEPIM2 without akonadi for Kubuntu users

Antonio asmond at gmx.com
Mon Jun 24 23:10:51 BST 2013

> Stumbled across this ppa for Kubuntu
> https://launchpad.net/~pali/+archive/kdepim-noakonadi

God bless you, it's working now on this computer! Now I see some untranslated
strings in Kmail 1, but for me it's better than coping with certain bugs of
Kmail 2. While these bugs are being classified as bugs and solved in Kmail 2
(keep it up!), I am sending this message with Kmail 1 in Kubuntu 13.04. That
"best of both worlds" looked like science-fiction before you sent that
information.

I'll try it some more time before giving a more definitive report.