[kdepim-users] YAFKM Day 2

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Jul 2 05:33:56 BST 2013

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 01:10:53 AM "O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 27/06/2013 06:47, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:12:44 PM "O. Sinclair"
> >
> > <o.sinclair at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> apologies, early morning here. Seems you did that
> >
> > I still have Nepomuk going, as it seems to be tangential to the
> > problem, but perhaps I'm wrong. I haven't proceeded much further
> > because I'm burned out on it for tonight, and there's been a Guinness
> > or two between now and earlier. :) But, I can go into KMail and
> > navigate around folders and messages and nothing has hung up or
> > exhibited the same symptoms as before, save for the "Local Folders:
> > Maildir '' for collection '' is invalid." messages, but they seem to
> > be harmless. Tomorrow I'll add my accounts and identities and filters
> > and customizations and see what new adventures I have to confront.
>
> If you have not added accounts yet then small wonder you are getting
> those messages. Add accounts first and then check how KMail works.

I have accounts, Identities an Filters all loaded and KMail, Akonadi or
Whatever works as well as before: spewing all kinds of notices about some
missing folder (except it won't tell me which one), messages getting
filtered and re-filtered as fast as I can delete them, all kinds of
nonsense. Good thing I have a KMail1 handy to actually... USE EMAIL.

What more magic do I need now?