[kdepim-users] Akonadi google calendar error

Mark Fraser mfraz74+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:39:40 GMT 2013

On Sunday 30 Dec 2012 09:03:01 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:26:11 PM Mark Fraser wrote:
> > Done that, still getting errors from Akonadi and no calendars.
>
> Bummer :(
>
> I'm all out of ideas. Perhaps the devs have ideas?

Haven't had any errors for the last few days, but it still seems to take ages
for Kontact to display Google calendars after loading up.

This wouldn't be a problem normally, but I'm having to reload it as I'm
getting a notification of new emails in particular folders. They're there, but
not visible until I restart the app.