[kdepim-users] Sync google calendar with google account

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:15:15 GMT 2013

Hello Sinclair,
I also needed a bit of tweaking to find out how exactly to sync between KDE
and Google.
Whenever you start Kontact. the calendar syncs automagically.
If you insert a new event in Kontact, when using the Google Calendar
resort, shut down Kontact and restart it again. Then, it will appear in
your Gmail calendar.
A 2nd method:
insert your new event;
rightclick at the Google calendar resort and choose for an option like
"update folder " or "properties".

If you are not sure,  check your calendars at your phone and in Gmail.
Respectfully Yours,
Bas Roufs.
Op 24 jan. 2013 10:02 schreef "O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair at gmail.com> het
volgende: