[kdepim-users] kmail duplicates mails

Mark Fraser mfraz74+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:46:03 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 15 Jan 2013 20:36:07 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:27:51 AM Anders Lund wrote:
> > As far as I am concerned, kdepim 4.9 is the first usable kdepim release
> > since 4.4, and the newer the better. If there are KDE 4.9.x packages for
> > your distribution, my advice would be to use those. The KDE 4.10 release
> > is
> > due soon, another option is to wait for that. (The schedule says jan 23.,
> > but I think there is a short delay due to an extra release candidate)
>
> 4.10 is another big improvement - CPU issues are pretty much a thing of the
> past.

So far 4.10 seems worse than 4.9, the duplicate email problem is still there.
I tried enabling logging to file a bug, but with logging enabled I wasn't
getting as many duplicates!

In addition to that, my filters don't seem to be working and I'm also told
that a folder contains new emails, but I can't see any in there until I
restart KMail. Seems to take ages to display the calendars too.