[kdepim-users] kmail duplicates mails

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Sun Jan 20 18:46:16 GMT 2013

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 09:50:18 AM christophe wrote:
> Le jeudi 17 janvier 2013 10:27:08 christophe a écrit :
> > Le mercredi 16 janvier 2013 23:51:02 Helmut Kauer a écrit :
> > > [...]
>
> This mail to mention that i have improved kmail stability by isolating big
> stacks of emails in archives directories. That's about 32 thousands in my
> case, and it means many hundreds of MB of data.
> Thus, akonadi seems to tolerate more easily the change of smaller
> directories when new emails arrive.
> Nevertheless, when receiving new emails, filtering mails is still very slow.
> Sometimes, some mails are not filtered and stay in the default inbox.
I see this one also, I highlight the inbox and select Message --> Apply Filter
--all. Run it and the message get moved to the correct folders. Must be
something to do with # of messages or time they are taking to filter.
> Most of the time, the new mail notification appears very lately and a long >
> time after the mails appear in the directories.
Russ
--
openSUSE 12.2(Linux 3.4.11-2.16-desktop x86_64)|
KDE 4.9.5 "release 3"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce