[kdepim-users] kmail2 toolbar on kdepim-4.9.5 disappears ?

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Jan 16 00:20:08 GMT 2013

Tirsdag den 15. januar 2013 20:41:28 skrev Sérgio Basto:
> Hi,
> After update Fedora kde to kdepim-4.9.5-1.fc17.x86_64
>
> kmail2 toolbar on kdepim-4.9.5 disappears ?

The toolbar should not dissapear. Try check the Settings menu, is it checked?

> how I filter messages by importance ? and the quick search bar ?
> where is it ?

Should be in the top of the message list. There is a setting in the configuration
dialog, under Appearence, Layout tab to display it.

You can select the "important" flag in the status dropdown in the quick search
list to filter.

--
Anders