[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] Did we reintroduce some performance issues with KDE 4.10?

Chris Glasoe crglasoe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:42:48 GMT 2013

Along the same line, I have tried the modifications for Nepomuk's file and
email indexing per several posts in an attempt to reduce the CPU usage of
virtuoso.  All to no avail.

Either Kmail hangs in such away that the email body is not displayed, the task
bar (bottom right) says "moving to folder", in some instances draft emails
that I try to edit  brings up a window that says something to the effect of
transferring file, and if I delete more than three email at one time virtuoso
consumes 25% to 50% of CPU.

And yes I too am beginning to experience issues with Dolphin crawling.

All of this seemed to start with a recent Qt updates.  Recent as in Monday
Jan. 28.

FYI Opensuse 12.1 KDE 4.9.5.1