[kdepim-users] colour changes

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:24:09 GMT 2013

On 07/02/2013 11:42, ianseeks wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just downloaded Version 4.10 Using KDE Development Platform 4.10.00
> "release 546" and the colours of certain actions have changed i.e.
> unread counts are not green instead of blue, same with highlighting of a
> email.
>
> Is this a "feature" of an update that it changes the users config?
>
> Its not a real issue for me but i was a little concerned that it changed
> local config and was wondering if anything else gets changed.

I also installed 4.10 on a Kubuntu 12.10 and do not see this, highlights
and counters are blue still.

Odd though it seems that new message is indicated by a counter in inbox
even after a mail has been filtered to other folder. Which means I have
to "guess-browse" quite a few folders before I find where it actually
landed...