[kdepim-users] Does KMail have a filter capable of this...

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Feb 14 23:06:36 GMT 2013

Hi David,

Torsdag den 14. februar 2013 17:59:53 skrev David Goodenough:

I get repeated emails from an annoying job agency.  They do not send the mail
from themselves, but rather from me, or from the same list of people that it
is sent to.  So what I need is a filter that will detect that From and To are
the same and assign the email to the trash bin (with extreem prejudice).

Thanks

David

I think your best option would be to match any mail, and use the "pipe through"
filter action to pipe the mails through a script, for example a perl one, since perl
have modules that will make doing what you want very easy.

--
Anders