[kdepim-users] Messages skip Filter on mails coming to Inbox

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Tue Feb 5 16:40:23 GMT 2013

On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:24:44 AM ianseeks wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is anyone experiencing partial filtering?  Recently not all the messages
> coming into my Inbox are being filtered to the correct folder, they are just
> left in the Inbox.  If i select them and then press Ctrl+j, they then move
> to the correct folders. It can vary from 1 to many that miss the filter.
> Its been fine for a while, its just been the last week or so.
>
> regards
>
> Ian
>
> KMail
> Version 4.9.5
> Using KDE Development Platform 4.9.5 "release 3"
> opensuse 12.2

Yes I see this every time I get my mail. Highlighting message left in inbox,
selecting Apply Filter --> All moves the left overs to correct sub folders.
Started happening with KDE. 4.9.5. Since there were several bugs on this
subject I had nothing new to add to them. See signature for config.

Russ
--
openSUSE 12.2(Linux 3.4.11-2.16-desktop x86_64)|
KDE 4.9.5 "release 3"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce