[kdepim-users] Two questions about Akonadi

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:29:13 GMT 2013

Hi everybody,

	I have recently had a strange Akonadi behavior: every time I log into the machine I have to pkill akonadi and restart it in order to have the resources available. Besides, I have had created two new items: a new Local Folders mailbox and a new Local Notes. However, these items are not seen in Akonadi resources. Does anybody know how to remove them?

	Another question is that I (should) have a single "Local Notes" in Notebooks, but, when I go to the folder pointed by that resource I found this structure:

	notes
	├── 4XzEkYFSv5
	├── .4XzEkYFSv5.directory
	├── .blX7glHow3.directory
	├── .CkVbQPOfqs.directory
	├── cur
	├── EQZvnYUua7
	├── .EQZvnYUua7.directory
	├── .mN9Lf22QsM.directory
	├── new
	└── tmp

	This is weird, but can be cause because of a migration I did from one computer to another some time ago.  The second question is: how can I know which of these folders are referenced by the single (and correct) akonadi notes resource, so I can remove the others???

	Thank you very much for your time,

	Regards!
	Felix