[kdepim-users] Address completion in Kmail 4.10.2 [SOLVED?]

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Fri Aug 16 13:18:22 BST 2013

On Thursday, 2013-08-15, O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 15/08/2013 19:45, Maurice wrote:

> > Tried that (the Akonadi feeder was not running, so re-started it),
> > and the new addressbook entry is now found by 'address completion'.
> >
> >    (Surprisingly, this still worked after a re-boot.)
>
> on my 4.10.5 system I have to start that feeder on every boot

It would be interesting to determine why that happens.
Whenever an Akonadi agent is added to the setup, a new entry should have been
added to $HOME/.config/akonadi/agentsrc in the [Instances] section.

On start the control process is then supposed to run all those instances
again.
For you this seems to only happen for some of them, so the question is if
there is an appropriate entry for the Nepomuk feeder agent in that file.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring