[kdepim-users] Address completion in Kmail 4.10.2 [SOLVED?]

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Fri Aug 16 13:37:10 BST 2013

On Friday 16 August 2013 12:03:55 Maurice wrote:
> > create the scripts I mailed
>
>   I meant: How can one *automate* the re-starting of the feeder as
> soon as a new address is added to addressbook!

When the Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder (ANF) is running 'normally' new addresses
should be picked up automatically afaik.
There's a simple way to test if that's indeed the case:
- Log into KDE
- Check whether ANF if running; if not start it
- Add an entry to your addressbook
- Check whether address completion works for your new entry

If it's the case, put O. Sinclairs script and configure them as (s)he described
(in System Settings).

I have those scripts too (since I had the ANF problem too), but it looks like
they're not used anymore on my system.

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6