[kdepim-users] mails from M$ Exchange ActiveSync ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Apr 8 16:22:28 BST 2013

Hi,

anybody knows a tool which can download emails (only) via Exchange Active Sync (and nothing else possible!)
from an M$ exchange server ?
Note: on the server there is ONLY Exchange Active Sync available; no imap, owa, etc.
I only want to download all mails to be able to read them with kmail.
I need no synchronisation in any way and nothing else but mails download.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion