[kdepim-users] Fwd: Sent emails not being stored on server

huw huw at synapticsilence.net
Thu Apr 11 16:05:38 BST 2013

On Thursday 11 Apr 2013 09:58:39 Chris Glasoe wrote:

Just out of rampant curiosity have you subscribed to the remote folder and looked  to see if the items are showing up there?

I have no idea what the subscriptions actually are, but yes, I've subscribed to every remote folder.

Yes, I have looked to see whether the items are showing up - that's the root of the problem!  Emails sent from Kmail are showing up in Kmail's sent folder, but are not being copied to the remote sent folder.

This is a deal-breaker for me; having everything perfectly synced is the reason I use IMAP in the first place, otherwise I'd just use POP.

Huw