[kdepim-users] horrible experience creating a new IMAP account

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Apr 11 11:41:21 BST 2013

It is very possible that the course of theese errors are on the server side, I
can not send a mail to the address in question.

But kmail handles it really bad. First of all it turns into a dialog hell.
Several alike dialogs at the same time should be forbidden by law! Wait!

And the imap account creation is terrible! Please do not prefill username and
password for new accounts! And the communication with kwallet! AUCH!

--
Anders