[kdepim-users] What about VCard directory shared addressbooks?

Henk van Velden henk.vanvelden at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 30 20:23:45 BST 2013

On Tuesday 30 April 2013 20:23:08 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> ...... and new developers are hard to find when it comes to
> backend work. Way to many "wow, look at this" development topics open in
> the desktop application space.
Yes, I know that that seems to be more rewarding for many and I can understand
that. But it is a bit frustrating when those who use applications for years
are confronted with lost of functionality after using a product to
satisfaction for years.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the trouble to answer my question.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk van Velden