[kdepim-users] address autocompletion gone missing in 4.10.2

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Apr 7 07:52:30 BST 2013

I had completion briefly working under kde 4.10.1, it would complete if I
typed the full first name most of the time after readding my carddav
addressbooks.

Now it is not working again.

I still think kdepim should provide an alternative to the mostly broken
nepomuk completion. There is a functional alternative, like the address book
search function. (Searches more than the name, but that is probably easy to
adjust.)

This one also works with typing a single letter - as it should!

Obviously, something is very broken in the nepomuk approach, whatever the
problem is, it has not been possible to solve it for years :(