[kdepim-users] address autocompletion gone missing in 4.10.2

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:23:17 BST 2013

I know it might sound ridiculous, but did you try to file a new bug?  I am
still receiving from 4.6 onwards emails from a open bug about
autocompletion... Seems the issue is still there.

Otherwise, on Kubuntu 12.04.2 autocompletion was fine from 4.7 onwards until
the last upgrade to 4.10.2.  You are not alone...
gk