[kdepim-users] KMail forgets POP/SMTP password

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue Sep 4 04:04:42 BST 2012

On 09/03/2012 12:22 PM, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Monday, 2012-09-03, Pastor JW wrote:
>
>> since.  However, for me, being forced to use a program in Linux really
>> is a wrong concept.  We use Ubuntu BECAUSE we can set our system up the
>> way it works best for us.
>
> I am sure you have by now undoubtetly discovered that nobody has been, is or
> will be forcing you to use KMail.

Not the point at all.  Like always even though the subject line states
what the point is, and the previous messages addressed that subject, we
have to go somewhere else.  The point is that Kmail is no longer keeping
the passwords and like I stated, we had to quit using Kmail because it
insists on using some other program ( which has already proved dangerous
for us to use ) to do the job Kmail should have been doing. Hopefully
that is now clear enough for all to understand.  We liked Kmail very
well until it too was made unusable for us.