[kdepim-users] Nepomuk/Semantic messages

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Sep 22 10:26:04 BST 2012

On Lørdag den 22. september 2012 10:48:48 O. Sinclair wrote:

> >> those tags I delete via KMail/Kontact configure settings "appearance"
> >> tab "message tags"
> >>
> >> they are then gone at least until next update
> >
> > Nice tip, that cleared part of that problem! i have still some empty tags
> > (categories dialog) in kaddressbook, and duplicates :(
> >
> > But that is another part of data that becomes lost, if you move the
> > nepomuk
> > data, contact categorization... It would be good if nepomuk could be fixed
> > to not have all those errors <3
>
> as far as I know you can delete kaddressbook categories by opening any
> contact, open the category window, choose any category and there is a
> red circle far right used to delete the category.

I can remove non-empty categories with some trouble (sometimes I have to do it
twice, but maybe i am just impatient). How ever, I can not remove empty
categories that way.

> And they have never disappeared for me when I have done the "rename
> nepomuk" thing

Good, maybe I am wrong in that :) It should use nepomuk, though - sometimes I
have had problems with kaddressbook displaying nepomuk:/res URLs in the
categories field.

--
Anders