[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Sat Sep 1 23:15:06 BST 2012

Hello list,

Today I upgraded from Kubuntu 11.10 (KDE 4.7) to Kubuntu 12.04 (KDE 4.8),
thence to KDE 4.9. However, after completing this process, address completion
no longer works. I still get recent addresses -- even if the configuration
option is turned off, ironically -- but no address entries.

This issue appeared after the first upgrade (to Kubuntu 12.04 / KDE 4.8) and
was not resolved by the subsequent upgrade to 4.9.

Also, starting with KDE 4.9, e-mail addresses in kaddressbook are no longer
clickable.

Any thoughts?

--Ian Turner