[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:54:59 BST 2012

On 03/09/2012 14:56, Ian Turner wrote:
> Hi Anders,
>
> On Monday, September 03, 2012 08:24:54 AM Anders Lund wrote:
>> I believe one thing that can be done is editing
>> ~/.kde4/share/config/akonadi_nepomuk_feederrc
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this is what my
> akonadi_nepomuk_feederrc already looks like:
> [InitialIndexing]
> IndexCompatLevel=3
> InitialIndexingComplete=true
>
> [akonadi_nepomuk_feeder]
> DisableIdleDetection=false
>
> The file akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feederrc looks like this:
I would try this:
exit KMail/Kontact
from command line run "akonadictl stop"
then edit the file above to state InitialIndexingComplete=false
then "akonadictl start"
then let virtuoso and friends wreak havoc with your cpu for quite some
time (depending on number of mails and contacts) and then try again.