[kdepim-users] Please, help with kmail multiple errors

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Sat Sep 29 12:28:05 BST 2012

>> So, I decided to use the "clean" instructions. When I finally gave the
>> command "akonadictl start", I started to receive continuously the error
>> message:
>> akonadi_maildispatcher_agent(10547)/libakonadi: Resource id's don't
>> match:
>>  "akonadi_maildir_resource_0" "akonadi_mixedmaildir_resource_0"
> You probably didn't clean everything out. Make sure that both the .local
> and .config dirs are free of akonadi stuff, and you could remove
> (move away) them
> also from .kde(4)/share/config. Do these *after* you have stopped akonadi.
More and more thanks, Andras! :-))
I returned and cleaned everything with "akonadi" in ~ directory - now it
worked. "Akonadictl start" produced several mail messages and now fetches
my contacts from google, no cycling...
When I started KMail and went to accounts I already had one unremovable
(grey button "remove") empty account.
I decided to add my mail dir account anyway. Now, I have two accounts and
the pane looks like as attached picture!
How can I "merge" these accounts?
What have I done wrong?